Mother Care Chennai

When I stepped into Mother Care Store at Kuppu Arcade to get a dress or some gift for my friend's new born baby, I was taken by awe. I had a thought, why should not I get pregnant again, just to get the maternity dresses from this store. Though it wont happen. The store have anything and everything that a pregnant woman need to have apart from that for babies, toddlers and kids. Forget about the price, if you want to gift really something nice for a pregnant lady or for a new born baby. Pregnant woman can use the trial rooms to try on the dresses before getting them.

The staff are well trained and they give us all the details we ask for. You wont step out of Mother Care without buying atleast a single item, even though it is a bit costlier.

Mother Care though an international brand, in India, it is managed by Shopper's stop and they have almost 10 outlets in India, and in some cities they are located just inside Shopper's Stop.

Comments

Prasad said…
Purchased a High-chair in Mothercare, Kuppu Arcade, Chennai (Store Id 4004) for Rs.4,295.

Looked at the display piece and ordered. Once we got the product, the piece was different and returned back to the store.

They tried for one similar piece to the display piece and failed.

Now the store is not ready to pay my cash back, instead they are asking me to take Gift Voucher for the amount.

I talked to the manager Mr.Hariharan, but all in vain