Seagate Free Agent Desktop External Hdd 1Tb Reviews

Me a music lover have downloaded lots of songs both from the internet and have copied some from friends and family. Though I won a laptop I dont want to put everything in it and reduce my memory capacity. Then I was told of the external memorys and I got two 2 GB pen drives. But still those were not enough.
Had been searching for a device that can store large number of photos songs and even some of my favourite moviews. The normal pendrives can store up to a maximum of only 16 GB, but I was so fascinated by this device when I saw it in an online store. And on a small research into the product site I found out that it is the latest external storage Device from Seagate. Free Agent DeskTop External HDD with a storage capacity of 1TB. The company gives full 5 year warranty. All you need is simply plug and play. Compatible with Windows.

I am saving hard to get this Seagate Free Agent Desktop External HDD 1TB.

Compatability

* Interface: USB 2.0
* O/S PC: Windows Vista, XP Home or Professional Edition, or Windows 2000
* O/S Mac: Power PC G3, G4, or G5 processor OS X 10.3.9 (or higher), or
* Intel Core Duo or Core Solo processor running OS X 10.4.6 (or higher)
* Drive is formatted NTFS, you will need to reformat for Mac using Disk Utility



You wont want to miss it, if you too were looking for an External Storage Device.

Comments