Preethi Chefpro Plus

Mixer Grinders have become an integral part of every house hold. Not a day can pass by without using the mixie. The mixie jars are different in size and each brand have its own jar sizes. Though there are so many models of mixer grinders available in the market. Some come with juicer attachment and some also act as a food processors too.

My SIL gifted me a Preethi Mixie when I got married. It was working fine for almost 8 years. I didnot even service it once. I did not even go for any of the spare parts. It would have seen almost 7 transfers. As I didnot have a grinder when I got married, I used to grind for idly dosas also using this mixie. Even when I used heavy load, it didnot burn or give any problems. I was so impressed by the working of this mixie. It had three jars and of which one was juicer jar the old moel without strainer.

Then after 8 years, it started giving some trouble and one fine morning it stopped working suddenly and I had to go without a mixie for almost a week. No grinding, no chutneys no sambar. So I decided to go for a new mixie instead of getting this repaired. I was fully convinced even before going to the shop that I am getting Preethi Chef Pro Plus the next model from Preethi. But when we went there, I got so confused by seeing the other models. My mom had come with me and we both finalized two models in the end. One is Prestige Power Mixer Grinder and the other is my choice of Preethi Chef Pro Plus

Comments