Indulge yourself with Chocolate

Chocolate is not so favourite for me, but I love to eat some chocolates like Dairy milk of Cadbury's. But recently when my friend wanted me to give chocolate face mask method, I was quite confused. Chocolate and in face mask? Then I searched the net and tried it out first and gave her the method. I have made some alterations to the ingredients that I saw in the net. This is one facial that can be done for any skin type.

Ingredients:
Cocoa Powder - 2 Tbsp
Honey - 2 Tbsp
Curd - 1/4 cup and or Paneer
Oatmeal - Ground into a fine powder - 4 Tbsp

Mix all the ingredients in a blender and apply it generously on to the face. Once dried off (it takes almost 15 to 20 mins) it can be chipped off or washed off with warm water.

Plain cocoa with honey also can be applied on to the face in a thin coat and washed off. (This takes just 5 mins to dry off).

Cocoa is a great anti oxident, Honey helps in clearing up the pores. Oat meal exfoliates. If Oatmeal is not available, one can use Rice Flour also.



Comments