A to Z challenge - Theme Reveal

As the title says, its a blogging challenge for all the bloggers - ofcourse for those who are willing to do it to write a post a day (except Sundays) for all the days of the month of April with a given letter.

And this is my first year to take up this challenge and I am into blogging after a very long time. Just as this blog title says, there is going to be no particular theme I have in mind, but all that are going to be are random thoughts and emotions about something in particular related to that letter. It could be an object, a person, a song, a function, a festival, a book any thing.

I am not planning to stick to one particular theme as this blog is all about I like and my random thoughts are all about the varied things that I come across. So here it is the Theme of A to Z challenge. 

Comments