Review of Coffee Powder from Tredy Foods

Coffee is a drink, Kaapi is an emotion, Filter Kaapi is a nostalgic emotion. In the recent times, I have been tasting different kinds of coffee made using different brands of coffee powders. After getting married to a very avid coffee drinking family, I have also converted myself to drinking coffee twice a day. The coffee that I drink is neither too strong nor too light and I don't like to drink black coffee too. But recently came across the coffee powder from Tredy foods, which is definitely of a different combination, from which I normally take.

Though the taste was a bit bitter than my other brands, I felt this is more bitter. But the strength of the coffee is good and when I added a bit more of sugar than my normal 1/2 spoon I felt the taste matched my regular taste. The coffee decoction lasted for about 2 days when I added 8 spoons in my regular filter and I could have it for 4 servings.

The coffee powder is made from the native coffee beans grown in the hills of Yercaud and it was really very fresh. It is always better to buy lesser quantities and lesser packaged quantities to retain the freshness of this special native coffee powder. Over all it is a good buy and worth the money spent.


Comments

Great share, this guide very helpful and is great for what I am looking, along with this I also referred the best coffee powder for a coffee maker, it will also help to best buy.