The beginning of my podcasts

Right from young age, I have always been able to visualize when I read and when I hear to. Back when
I was in my school days, we used to listen to Radio a lot and also listen to stories from my grandfather and dad a lot. In radios there used to be and still there is a segment called "OliChithiram" where in a movie is broadcasted, yes you are reading it right which means just listening to the dialogues along with the BGM. We were able to or rather I was able to visualize the artists and to a larger extent even the scenes this helped a lot when I had to listen to lectures online too. 


The option of listening to a few things (even now many kids listen to songs rather than watching the videos) always help us to pep up and do multitasking. So when I heard about the concept of multitasking I wanted to start something on that line and share my views and thoughts on the same and thus started my Rajmi's Musings on this very 1st day of the year 2023. I am hoping to do 365 podcasts by the end of the day and also to write about the same in this blog. So it will be 365 blog posts too. 

Wish me well friends so that I don't stop in the middle. I normally don't set up any New Year Resolutions but this year this is my resolution and I want it to do it non-stop. To enable that I am reading a lot, learning a lot and listening too a lot. These posts are not just random posts but will have motivational talks, movie reviews (whenever I watch a movie), simple and easy recipes that any one can do, tips for students, tips for new moms, etc. etc. and yes I request you all to suggest me topics too so that I can prepare myself for the same. 

Will share the link to that podcast link of the topic from my next post which will be my 1st Podcast post. 

The podcast will be updated to reach the goal of 365 podcasts on 31st Dec 2023. Here is the link to Rajmi's Musings. with the latest one on top. Waiting to hear all your comments. 

Comments